About Andy Share
Andy Share has over 45 years of experience in the field of architecture and is a registered architect in Florida, New York, and Tennessee. He concentrates his efforts on complete restaurant design including foodservice layouts, millwork, interiors, lighting and architectural design. He continues to provide design services for dining center and convenience store projects at Syracuse University for over 28 years. Andy also manages ongoing projects for TooJay’s Deli since 1997 and Bosphorus Turkish Cuisine Restaurant since 2018. Other projects include specialty restaurants, tenant improvement work and ADA compliance. Andy earned his Bachelor of Science in Architecture from The Ohio State University. He has a full commitment to BIM (Building Information Modeling) for over 15 years resulting in better coordinated drawings and space visualization for clients. Andy’s construction documents consistently earn praise from contractors and sub-contractors for thoroughness and accuracy resulting in better coordination between disciplines and less change orders.
- Licensed Architect in the State of Florida, New York, and Tennessee.
- NCARB certification and member of American Institute of Architects.
- Demonstrated knowledge of building codes, health codes, industry standards and construction materials. Comfortable in preparation of construction specifications, contracts, bidding and permitting.
- Full architectural design including programming, conceptual designs, presentations, working drawings, specifications, and construction administration.
- Demonstrated knowledge of building codes, health codes, industry standards and construction materials. Comfortable in preparation of construction specifications, bidding and permitting.
- Supervision of construction, including site visits, schedule tracking, budget updates and forecasting. Excellent skills in problem solving in the field, shop drawing review, creating punch lists, and executing project close-out procedures.
- Full architectural design including foodservice, corporate offices, and retail projects with over 45 years experience.
- New or remodeled spaces with an emphasis on interiors, millwork, seating, finishes, lighting, kitchen equipment, restaurant operations with over 30 years experience.
- Proficient in BIM modeling to produce contract documents utilizing Revit and AutoCad.
- Provide functional design layouts utilizing KCL BIM/CAD Designer and AutoQuotes for the latest equipment.
- 3D virtualization in creating photo-real renderings, and walkthroughs utilizing Enscape/Revit.
- Dimensioned foodservice rough-in drawings, schedules, and installation detailing including plumbing, mechanical, electrical and hoods for the firm’s projects and other foodservice projects.
- Proficiency with the ADAAG, ADA Standards for Accessible Design, ANSI 117.1 and other ADA standards assisting clients with ADA compliance.
Foodservice Project References
- TooJay’s Deli- Various Locations, over 20 years- Prime Architect, Food Service Design, and Interiors
- Florida A&M University- Tallahassee, FL- New Dining Center- Prime Architect, Foodservice, and Interiors
- Florida A&M University- Tallahassee, FL- Student Service Center Dining Center Renovation- Prime Architect, Foodservice, and Interiors
- Union University- Jackson, TN- Brewer Dining Renovation- Prime Architect, MPE and Interiors
- Five Grille- Prototype- Architect, Foodservice, and Interiors
- Bosphorus Turkish Cuisine– Winter Garden and Dr. Phillips, FL- Prime Architect and Foodservice Design
- Ovlo Eats– Plantation Commons, Plantation, FL- Prime Architect and Foodservice Design
- Pinecrest School Boca Raton and Fort Lauderdale- Prime Architect and Foodservice Design
- FLIK Independent School Dining (K-12)- Various locations- Foodservice Design
- Syracuse University- Various Locations, over 28 years, Combination of Prime Architect, Foodservice and Interiors
- Gateway Station– Mixed Food Use– Boynton Beach- Feasibility Study Maitland Market– Mixed Food Use Maitland, FL- Feasibility Study
- Tioga Downs- Casino Bars, Amenities Building, Pool Bar and Clubhouse- Foodservice Design
Miscellaneous Project References
- Glades Twin Plaza- Boca Raton- Various Tenants- Prime Architect
- 1200 Corporate Center- Boca Raton- Various Tenants- Prime Architect
- 9200, 9300, 9400 S. Dadeland- Miami, FL- Various Tenants- Prime Architect
- 9200, 9300, 9400 S. Dadeland HYVE- Miami, FL- Façade Studies
- Cartier Boutiques- Nassau, Aruba, JFK Airport
- Bunkers International- Corporate Headquarters, Orlando FL
- MAN Energy Solutions- Pompano Beach, FL- Prime Architect
- Sage Dental- Boca Raton- Prime Architect
- Quintairos- Corporate Headquarters- Miami, FL
- 2012 First Place- South Campus Express “Best in the Business Campus C Store” by National Association of College and University Food Services
- 2013 First Place- Graham Food Works “Best in the Business Campus C Store” by National Association of College and University Food Services
- 2013 First Place- South Campus Express “Best in the Business Dining Center” by National Association of College and University Food Services